10 Point Service Plan
Maintaining your HRV & Heat Exchange System
The Clean Air Solutions 10 Point Service Plan will keep your HRV / Heat Exchange System working as it should to improve the air quality in your home. For best results annual HRV servicing is recommended,
Clean Air Solutions 10 Point Service Plan includes:
- Remove and clean core and filters.
- Remove fans and clean housing and fan blades.
- Clean exterior vents and reseal if required.
- Check defrost damper and cold air sensor
- Check air flows and re-balance as required.
- Check duct system and reseal where necessary in accessible areas.
- Check the wall control and advise homeowner of proper settings.
- Remove ceiling or wall grills and clean.
- Clean duct work around ceiling grills if required.
- Report any defects in the Heat Exchange System to homeowner.